Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Broken Cars = Broken Hearts

I have really tried to quit the car man. I mean really. I walk when I can and got my bike up and running, but I need my car sometimes. I think that's why she went out on me. She knows I'm trying to quit her. My car can feel this relationship coming to a weekends only kind of relationship and it's driving her mad.
Photobucket

It really sucks when other people are relying on me to get somewhere, pick them up, or other things on my list that need a car to do so. She knows this. "Fuck me? Noooooo-fuck you," she says to me. Car, I will always want to be with you, but you cost a lot of extra money and the environment is tired of your shit and the way you guzzle gasoline like you have an "all-you-can-drink" tab going down at the pub. So, until the world changes or I have to retro-fit you into my dream Mad Max style vehicle because the world has gone bezerk, you will have to bear with the fact that we will see each other when we can.
Photobucket

I am dedicating this post to my car, the bitch that broke my heart this week. I will have you up and running in a day, I swear.Until then, here are some tunes to help remind me of you-silly car.

Fast Cars- Buzzcocks

Watching the Cars Go By- Felix Da Housecat

Just What I needed (Tittsworth Edit)-The Cars

1 comment:

Brian David Braun said...

I fucking despise cars
Excellent rant
I love it