Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Office Politricks - A - Go- Go

Is it too much to ask for an easy life? I have an overwhelming feeling of doom, which is more than likely work-related. Surprise, surprise. Since we are experiencing "space issues", some of us lucky gold ticket holders have to share our desks with another person. I have yet to meet this beast, but one of her relatives and another of her former co-workers have informed me that she is a total hag composed solely of steaming hot garbage. Nice, really nice. I have issues with people I do not know invading my personal space and it does not like to be tainted by bitter women who cannot work because they are too hung the fuck over from football parties. After venting and exorcising my inner demons, I have decided to be open-minded about the situation until I meet her. Then, if she touches my belongings or invades my space bubble, I shall slay her.

Erase my hideous drama with this gem and let us all "Knock on Wood" so I don't put her head through a wall, shall we? Ammii Stewart to the rescue!



Luckily, Friday is soon come. I cannot wait to go get cocktails and dance. Friday is my big day to say fuck off to the work week and go out and get intoxicated by music, drinks, and good company. My easy life begins under the warmth of the club lights as I sweat out all of the toxins of life in general. Songs I have been into as I bitch and moan and try to cleanse myself of this feeling of hatred are what you are getting today. Hey, atleast you don't have to share your aura with some withered piece of...or maybe you do? I hope not! Go out this weekend and wiggle it ya lil' dirties!

Kleerup - Until We Bleed (feat. Lykke Li)

Is That All There Is - Cristina

Easy Life - Huski

No comments: