Saturday, September 27, 2008

Huff and Puff and Sweat Your House Down....

Sweaty moments.....
Photobucket

I'll admit it- I like to push myself until I'm a sweaty mess at times. When you a have a roomful of people who believe in the same condition it's even better! Punk shows, dance clubs, your favorite bath house (?), or any place that some kind of physical assertion on your part takes place is good for the body and the mind. If you're the kind of person who is grossed out by the body and its perfect system to maintain a comfortable level of heat, then stay away from me- I'll only break your heart and perception of me and dryness. Sometimes sweating is not cool- public buses, social events where being sweaty could cause you to lose a contact or future job, or holding babys (they tend to slip out of sweaty hands). The short and sweet of it today is, you NEED to sweat sometimes and if you're missing some songs that could help get you there, I have some ideas.......

Sweaty Wet- KillaQueenz

Hotdog (Cosmo Vitelli Remix)-Simian Mobile Disco

Make It Hott (Crystal Castles Remix)-Uffie

Hot Hot Hot!!! (Extended Mix)- The Cure