Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday Night, Saturday Morning

I think I'm still a bit intoxicated, but the blog must go on! I went out last night and woke up to such scandalous things, it would make your eyes bleed. I kid...it was just a typical night of sleep-deprivation and booze, which led to me passing out, waking up and drinking and dancing again on the early daylight hours. Enough about my Friday, for I want you to have a great Saturday. It felt great to go out all casual last night and get to drinking and having fun.I have a feeling home dance parties are going to take over the world and I want to help the cause, so we throw down mixes and get to it. More on that in the future...

I was in a mood for some John Cooper Clarke recently, so I listened to a homemade comp I have and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy for punk poets. Listen to him tell tales of what can be found on the Midnight Shift:

Midnight Shift

To counteract the heaviness of the John Cooper Clarke business, I want to put something light and fluffy. Hot Gossip was known mostly for their dancing, but this song is off the charts for me and my fellow blogger. This features siren Sarah Brightman and Billy Idol's ex Perry Lister.

Photobucket

I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper

No comments: