Sunday, October 12, 2008

Johnny Thunders' Hair

I needed to do a bit of mental cleansing, so I went for a drive. It reminded me of the times I would just venture out mostly for night rides, full of smoke, stars, and music. One summer was the summer of Jane's Addiction, where we listened to almost nothing but them, to the point of nausea. Today felt like one of those days.

Jane's Addiction - Classic Girl

I don't talk about art enough, which I will change. One I'm quite fond of and want everyone to see is A Glove by Max Klinger , so check it out! This is my favorite Abduction:





Last night was an interesting night. I ran into some old friends, had awkward moments, and tried to avoid stepping in dog shit. While waiting in line for the potty, a tipsy girl mentioned how big and cool my hair looked, which was nice. New York Dolls-era Johnny Thunders is basically one of my hair idols and he was fucking amazing.



Speaking of Johnny Thunders, here is a video for Crawfish. It stars Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin. Sorry about the quality, but it's worth the watch.
This is for someone:

Bonus song:Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin - Crawfish

Random songs for the day include something old:
The Germs - Let's Pretend

and something new:
Dope Fiend - Dope Fiend

No comments: