Friday, October 10, 2008

A Look Back

Honestly, I feel a bit drained, so I had nothing panned to give you today. Then, I felt horrid for neglecting you, so I thought I'd share even more videos. Certain life situations call for certain eye-candy, textures, smells, or whatever floats your boat, to accompany whatever emotion or thought you may be experiencing. I'm a bit shit and decided to go for "comfort" today. As always, there's a visual buffet since I am feeling a hot, hot mess. Ha!

Antony and The Johnsons - Hope There's Someone


Leonard Cohen - The Stranger Song


Patrick Wolf - Tristan


Chris Corner and Simon le Bon - The Chauffer

Honestly, I could go for whatever Simon's on, haha.

The Stranglers - Strange Little Girl


I promise I'll be back on my game soon. Despite the lazy post today, I'm actually pretty awesome and into giving music and goodies to the masses, so fear not. Life's too short for ugly.

1 comment:

Brian David Braun said...

this is your best blog to date
I remember that summer
1990?
Outstanding
Cheers
Brian Blur