Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Music Looks Promising.......

Nothing to report from the front lines right now.....
Scouting new tunes to jam on for the Fall months. Here's some of what we've found so far. Videos help sometimes with visualizing the artist when they're brand new, so that's the plan Stan.
cheers!

Lovers Electric-Honey




Empire of the Sun- Walking on a Dream



Sneaky Sound System-Pictures



Antony and the Johnsons-Another World


Warren Suicide-Knock Knock



Todd Edwards-Far Away


Friendly Fires- Paris


Lykke Li-Breaking it Up


Ladyhawke-Dusk Till Dawn


Black Ghost- Anyway Choose It



Kleerup feat. Titiyo-Longing for Lullabies



and an oldy but a goody....

Fischerspooner-Emerge

2 comments:

Kaye Telle said...

I'll have to check these out! I have a Lou Reed contest over yonder at my blogstead:http://thisismyhappening.blogspot.com/

Take a gander?

silverdiscoball said...

Ladyhawke!!! I love her album more than I should?