Friday, October 17, 2008

Not So Invisible Loud Mouth People-Hurray !?!

Photobucket

Oh what fun it is to be invisible sometimes (or not). I found this Chinese artist the other day-can't remember what his name is, but his concept and technique rock!

I was discussing with my friend the other night, the question of shy people who after drinking become the world's biggest mouth and garbage can of trash talk- whether its in good fun or nastiness. You know the ones; the volume control on their mouth breaks at about 5 drinks in and the only way to sooth the beast is too find another loud ass drunk who is doing the same thing. It's funny too because when you pair them up, the world goes back to normal and yet they just blare whatever they want to talk about at each other and never hear a word from the other person. God love 'em- if we didn't those obnoxious bastards entertaining us, where would we be? If you see me leaving at the first sight of one of these people, don't fret- I've just been around them a little too much sometimes. Here's some sweet tunes to get you ready for October's moments of fun.......

A little tune that I forgot I loved until i heard it the other day.
Photobucket
Roky Erickson-Burn the Flames

A great band on a great compilation from the early 80's. This album rocks all the way through if you haven't heard it yet.
Photobucket
Red Cross-Puss 'N' Boots

My new favorite up beat party band..... reminds me of that band Whale meets Daisy Chainsaw
Photobucket
Love Is All-Used Goods

...and a tune that I keep listening to and seem to love more everytime. Reminds me of Nico if she was doing tunes today.
Photobucket
Appaloosa-The Day (We Fell In Love)


Cheers and have a good time doing what ever you're doing!

1 comment:

silverdiscoball said...

The Roky Erickson documentary was so sad.