Sunday, November 2, 2008

Live Fast Die Old! Or Something Like That...

Ahh, all the Halloween festivities are over, so we're back! Sorry if the post is lazy today, but my sinuses have decided to turn on me like the bastards they are and totally gave me a kick to the dollsnatch. I love you Nathan Barley!

I'm really loving the band Salem lately. For some strange reason I am drawn to bands with both male and female vocals and I cannot get enough of this pair. Imagine if you will, The Chromatics purging on mind-altering chemicals and bludgeoning you to death in your sleep while singing you a lullaby, and it would most likely sound something like Salem.
Photobucket
Salem - Dirt
You can see the video for Dirt, but be warned it is NSFW.

I fell in like with photographer Arno Rafael Minkkinen years ago. His work is beautiful.
Photobucket

Now for some songs I like at the moment.
Munk (feat. Asia Argento) - Live Fast Die Old!

Anoraak - Waiting For Your Phone Call

I had a random 90's 120 Minutes moment and thought of this song/video. Kristin Hersch and Michael Stipe - Your Ghost:


This next song is for a friend, who listed this as one of their guilty pleaures, but we decided it was an awesome song and not a guilty pleasure at all. So, in Kasey Kasem long-distance dedication style...here you go:
Paul Young - Every Time You Go Away

No comments: