Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sassy , Raspy, and Foggy

I am loving the crisp, cool evenings. I am not loving the fact that I have spent the last week in a haze of meds and cough syrup...well, the foggy haze part was pretty ace to be honest. I think I'm basically back to my normal frisky, psychotic self, despite the fact that I may have broken something in my foot last night? Hmmm, perhaps going drinking with little sleep, kinda weak from illness, and not eating was not a wise decision....

I love Pulp! Sassy.

Pulp - Party Hard

Photobucket
Egon Schiele - Prostitute 1912

I was advised by Venus With A Penis that I needed more PJ Harvey in my life. He was right. He was also correct when he told me I would love this song:

PJ Harvey - The Faster I Breathe The Further I Go (Demo)

I don't know if I'm in love or in like with Cajun Dance Party; however, I have strong feelings for this song and may take it out for a slice of pizza and a shot.

Cajun Dance Party - Colourful Life

Finally, I give you one of the scariest videos....EVER! This is the shit that nightmares are made of and will possibly scar you for life. The bitch is evil on a stick. Oh, do you think it's a coincidence that this little hellspawn's bow is red and pointy like devil horns? Yeah, me neither.

Little Marcy

1 comment:

B.Easterling said...

Wow.... Let me know when "Little Marcy" gets kicked off that crazy crispy x-tian show for all the drug use she will inevitably succumb to.
We could have a permanent position for her here at Meet Cleaver Theatre.

Glad you're feeling better and sorry to hear about the drunken foot.

Cheers for the nightmare fuel!
BRC