Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wealth and Taste...Brian Jones' Maracas

Today, I joined various loved ones at City Hall to make our voices heard regarding GLBT rights. This event was part of a national protest and it was a great time, despite the cold and rain. As you know, I've been all sickly lately, but if I get sick again from being in the treacherous weather...it will all be worth it.

I don't know about you, but in cold and damp conditions, I like to snuggle up under a fuzzy blanket and watch things...like videos!!!
I love Bongwater. They are crazy and campy and everything that I need in times like these. This clip is pretty strange, but I love it.

Bongwater - "You Don't Love Me Yet"

Bongwater - You Don't Love Me Yet

The Rolling Stones performing one of my favorite songs...ah, what more can I say that has not been spewed about them a million times over? Nothing, so I'll let the video speak to you and touch you...
The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy For The Devil"


I have been tearing through my albums lately and I found Basement 5. You should find them too and to save you a hunt, here is a lil bit:
Photobucket
Basement 5 - Too Soon

Do you remember Fischer-Z? This may be a bit creepy, but...what isn't?


Fischer-Z - So Long

Last but certainly not least, is the new video by Florence and The Machine. I love her so much! This video has a hint of The Cockettes to it, so enjoy!
Florence and The Machine - "Dog Days Are Over"

No comments: