Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback...

Whoa, what a whirlwind life has been lately. This blog is now a one-woman show! Can you fucking believe it? I may not post as many music links since I am not in the mood to be dragged off to the big house and called out as the "new fish", but I will still post wicked links and videos that will melt your peepers. Let's face it, melted retinas are going to be HUGE in 2010, so I'm just giving you a jump-start to your new life as a style icon.
The Horrors are already prepared...check out the eyewear:


I'm a bit drunk at this fine hour of 2:00 PM, so I will make it short. I've been contemplating the molestation of a friend's puppet, but he's totally asking for it, so it's ok. Where the hell does a puppet get roofies anyway? Hmmm, makes you wonder.

Breaking news! I will be visiting my beautiful, witty, artistic, very missed and sassy friends The Club Creatures soon! I am beyond excited! Pray for me and New York and the lovely J who suffers through my madness because she too is mad and a great friend. Speaking of my brilliantly mad friends, have you been checking in on Meet Cleaver Theatre? If not, you need to be drawn and quartered in your local town square and I can only hope for a large turnout, a youtube video documenting the event and funnel cakes!

I love this video despite the vocals sounding sound like they were recorded using the TPain APP for iPhone:
Hecuba - The Magic

No comments: