Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tarot, Litter, and White Castle Boxes

Visions of the past, present, and future fill my mind these days. I don't know if I consider myself superstitious, but some signs cannot be ignored. Many years ago I was driving home from who knows where in the wee hours and along with the White Castle boxes and the cast of usual garbage littered about, there was a bunch of Tarot cards. Yes, in the light from my headlights, there were Tarot cards haphazardly, taunting drivers and I was taking no chances. My luck is shit enough without that hanging over my head, so before I reached the cards, I stopped in the middle of the road and made a detour.

Photobucket

Nina Hagen - Taitschi-Tarot

These New Puritans - Numerology AKA Numbers

Marcia Griffiths - Gypsy Man

Demonic Cat by Graffiti Island has been stuck in my head and played a lot recently. The lyrics are solid gold and give me a warm fuzzy feeling when I see my own little kitty acting out the scenarios in the song.

I know I posted about Fever Ray last time, but since then the video for the first single has been released. It is chilly and beautiful. The album is pretty fucking magnificent and we should all own it.

Fever Ray 'If I Had A Heart'




Food drama is no fun. I love Cookstr for the easy navigation and brill ideas when I'm tired of everything, they can even "Surprise Me". Love it.
These delicious little bastards are too yummy for words:

Photobucket

Adan and The Antz - Punk In The Supermarket

The Carpenters - Superstar

Have you hugged your Blixa today?
Einstürzende Neubauten-Sabrina

No comments: